- UBalt Student Center
Grad Fest is a one-stop way to get all the information you need about Commencement. We encourage all soon-to-be graduates to stop by to purchase commencement-related products and have questions answered.
While Grad Fest features different elements every semester, you can usually expect:
- Class rings, custom announcements and other commemorative items
- Regalia orders: caps, gowns, hoods and tassels may be purchased
- Information about the UBalt Alumni Association, Graduate Admissions and helpful resources for life after UBalt
- Opportunities to win commencement prizes and free giveaways.
Please note, that while we highly suggest attending the event, graduates will be able to complete all necessary steps without attending Grad Fest. However, they should pay special attention to the deadlines to ensure that everything is completed by the necessary deadlines. We strongly encourage graduates unable to attend to review the Commencement Checklist.
More info here! http://www.ubalt.edu/campus-life/engagement/commencement/
- Contact Name:
- Office of Student Engagement and Inclusion
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.