This page will be updated as necessary with information regarding construction and maintenance projects and their impact on the campus community.
- The main entrance to the Academic Center along Charles Street will be closed from Monday, July 24, to approximately Thursday, July 27, for masonry repair. The other entrances to the Academic Center will be open and signage will be placed to direct pedestrian traffic.
- Elevator #1 in the Academic Center that leads to the gym is temporarily out of order. We are currently working with our elevator vendor to fix the issue.
- The parking lane in front of the Langsdale Library on Maryland Avenue has been closed due to construction activity. This lane will remained closed until December 2017.
- Facilities staff have planted rose and lavender bushes on the Mt. Royal median in font of the Student Center. Please be aware that the plantings will need time to adapt and grow. We ask the entire community to please be mindful of our hard work to beautify the campus and be careful around the new plants.
- We have closed a small section of the Net Café in the Academic Center due to the snow storm. As a result, the lab has been reconfigured to accommodate the relocation of the computer workstations in the affected area. A temporary wall has been constructed to isolate the area while we assess the damage and make repairs.
last updated Wednesday, July 19, 2017