Your Bee Card is your parking card.It's easy to park on campus using your Bee Card and there are two ways to do so.
1. Students, faculty, and staff can purchase a prepaid parking plan on the parking website.
- If you purchase a plan you will use your Bee Card to enter and exit the garage you select.
- Simply 'tap and go' by tapping the card against the card reader (pictured below) at the entrance and exit gates.
- Please remember, it will take 24 hours after payment for a parking plan to become active.
Access your parking account online.
- Purchasing a plan so you can 'tap and go' is the easiest way to park at UB.
- Don't have a parking account yet? Create your account online.
2. You can also park without a parking plan and pay a discounted daily rate.
- Simply pull a parking ticket when entering a UB garage.
- Before leaving, show that ticket and your Bee Card to the garage cashier to receive a discount on your ticket.
- You can pay with cash, credit card or Campus Cash at the cashier's window.
If you pay at the exit gate, you must pay with a credit card.
parking card reader
- Do not punch holes in your Bee Card!
- It will stop working and you'll be responsible for the cost of a replacement card.