Effective March 20, 2020, the Bee Card office will be closed until further notice.
Picking up your Bee Card is quick and simple.
All UB students, faculty and staff members can visit the Office of Campus Card Operations in the Academic Center, Room 105 to pick up a Bee Card.
You need to be registered for classes before you can obtain a Bee Card.
- If registering online or with your advisor, please wait 90 minutes before attempting to pick up your Bee Card.
- If registering in person at the Records and Registration Office, please wait 24 hours before picking up your Bee Card.
You need to be processed by the Office of Human Resources prior to picking up your Bee Card.
You may request your Alumni Card online after you graduate or you may contact the Office of Alumni Relations to request your Alumni Bee Card.
What do I bring?
To pick up your new Bee Card, please bring one of the following forms of government-issued photo identification:
- a state-issued driver's license
- a state-issued identification card
- a U.S. passport
- a U.S. military ID
- a U.S. State Department ID
- a U.S. territory ID card
Foreign students, faculty, and staff
Please bring one of the following forms of identification:
- a Matricula Consular
- I-551 Permanent Resident or Resident Alien Documentation
- a foreign passport
All Bee Cards are issued in the Office of Campus Card Operations located in the Academic Center room 105.
Map of UB at the Academic Center
The office will offer extended hours at the beginning of each semester and at other peak times during the year.
Terms and Conditions
Click here for a copy of the Bee Card Terms and Conditions