- Email our office with a picture of your government issued photo ID to email@example.com for verification purposes. Block out any personal information; we only need to verify your name and photo.
- Provide a current address to mail the Bee Card, our office does not have access to the address on file with UBalt.
- Provide a current photo taken with a smart phone. Photo guidelines are shown below.
MANDATORY PHOTO REQUIREMENTS:
- Photo taken with most smart phones works well
- JPEG format
- Preferred light blue background (no patterns or textures)
- Recommend standing in front of light color wall, door, or curtain for background
- Face and shoulders facing forward. Leave space around your head.
- Eyes open, look at the camera with head straight
- No hands, objects, other people within image, no photo inside car, or crowded background
- No hats, caps, headbands or head scarves (religious head coverings are acceptable)
- Color image, in focus, without any added effects
- Good lighting
- Recent or new photo
- Do not crop (Bee Card Office will crop)
You may request your Alumni Card online after you graduate or you may contact the Office of Alumni Relations to request your Alumni Bee Card.
Forms of photo ID for verification:
- a state-issued driver's license
- a state-issued identification card
- a U.S. passport
- a U.S. military ID
- a U.S. State Department ID
- a U.S. territory ID card
Foreign students, faculty, and staff
Please bring one of the following forms of identification:
- a Matricula Consular
- I-551 Permanent Resident or Resident Alien Documentation
- a foreign passport
What if I need assistance on campus?
The Bee Card office is located in the Academic Center room 105.
Map of UBalt at the Academic Center
Terms and Conditions
Click here for a copy of the Bee Card Terms and Conditions