You've got options.
Remember that your Bee Card serves as your parking access card. If your Bee Card stops working, contact the parking office at 410.837.6573.
Semester Parking Plans
- Each option is prepaid and valid for one semester; simply tap your Bee Card at entrance and exit gates.
- All plans are nonrefundable; unused parks expire at the end of the semester. Questions? Contact the parking manager before you sign up for a parking plan.
- You can park either at the Maryland Avenue or Fitzgerald garage; you'll make a selection when you choose your plan.
- Varsity residents are eligible for semester parking plans.
Option 1: $20 for up to 4 parks during the semester
designed for those who visit campus periodically or often use public transportation
Option 2: $75 for up to 18 parks during the semester
designed for those who visit campus once a week
Option 3: $150 for up to 36 parks during the semester
designed for those who visit campus twice a week
Option 4: $299 for unlimited parking during the semester
Summer Option: $130 for unlimited parking during June and July
fall: Aug. 1-Dec. 31
spring: Jan. 1-May 31
summer: June 1-July 31
Pay-Per-Park: $5 per park, up to one day (until 2 a.m.)
- You can pay with cash, credit card, debit card or Campus Cash on your Bee Card.
- You don't have to sign up for any sort of plan.
- You can park in either garage by pulling a ticket at entry.
- Remember that the ticket must be validated by a cashier to obtain the campus rate. If the garage is closed, and thus no cashier is on duty, you will need to pay the full rate.