You've got options.
Remember that your Bee Card serves as your parking access card. If your Bee Card stops working, contact the parking office at 410.837.6573.
Student parking plans for fall go on sale August 1. Students may charge the cost of parking to the student account (meaning that parking plans will be paid along with tuition) during these dates which are based on the financial aid disbursement schedule:
Semester Parking Plans
- Each option is prepaid and valid for one semester; simply tap your Bee Card at entrance and exit gates.
- All plans are nonrefundable; unused parks expire at the end of the semester. Questions? Contact the parking manager before you sign up for a parking plan.
- You can park either at the Maryland Avenue or Fitzgerald garage; you'll make a selection when you choose your plan.
- Varsity residents are eligible for semester parking plans.
Option 1: $20 for up to 4 parks during the semester
designed for those who visit campus periodically or often use public transportation
Option 2: $75 for up to 18 parks during the semester
designed for those who visit campus once a week
Option 3: $150 for up to 36 parks during the semester
designed for those who visit campus twice a week
Option 4: $299 for unlimited parking during the semester
Summer Option: $130 for unlimited parking during June and July
fall: Aug. 1-Dec. 31
spring: Jan. 1-May 31
summer: June 1-July 31
Pay-Per-Park: $5 per park, up to one day (until 2 a.m.)
- You can pay with cash, credit card, debit card or Campus Cash on your Bee Card.
- You don't have to sign up for any sort of plan.
- You can park in either garage by pulling a ticket at entry.
- Remember that the ticket must be validated by a cashier to obtain the campus rate. If the garage is closed, and thus no cashier is on duty, you will need to pay the full rate.