You've got options.
Remember that your Bee Card serves as your parking access card. If your Bee Card stops working, contact the parking office at 410.837.6573.
Semester Parking Plans
- Each option is prepaid and valid for one semester; simply tap your Bee Card at the entrance and exit gates at the Fitzgerald Garage.
- Parks on a numbered parkA pay per park plan are used on a per park basis. A park is considered when an exit is made or after 11:59pm on the day of entry.
- All plans are nonrefundable; unused parks expire at the end of the semester. Questions? Contact the parking manager before you sign up for a parking plan.
NUMBERED PARK PLANS:
Option 1: $20 for up to 4 parks during the semester
designed for those who visit campus periodically or often use public transportation
Option 2: $42 for up to 10 parks during the semester
Option 3: $75 for up to 18 parks during the semester
designed for those who visit campus once a week
Option 4: $150 for up to 36 parks during the semester
designed for those who visit campus twice a week
Option 5: $299 for unlimited parking during the semester
designed for those who visit campus three to four times a week
Summer Option: $130 for unlimited parking during June and July
Fall: Aug. 1-Dec. 31
Spring: Jan. 1-May 31
Summer: June 1-July 31
Pay-Per-Park: $5 per park
- You can park at the garage by pulling a ticket at the entry gate.
- You must present your Bee Card to receive the discounted rate at the cashier's counter.
- You can pay with a cash, credit card and debit card.
- Remember that the ticket must be validated by a cashier to obtain the campus rate. If the garage is closed, and thus no cashier is on duty, you will need to pay the full rate.