You've got options.
Remember that your Bee Card serves as your parking access card. If your Bee Card stops working, contact the parking office at 410.837.6573.
Semester Parking Plans
- Each option is prepaid and valid for one semester; simply tap your Bee Card at entrance and exit gates.
- All plans are nonrefundable; unused parks expire at the end of the semester. Questions? Contact the parking manager before you sign up for a parking plan.
- You can park either at the Maryland Avenue Garage (UB's Garage) or Fitzgerald Garage(Third-Party); you'll make a selection when you choose your plan.
- HH Midtown residents are eligible for a semester or monthly parking plans.
Option 1: $20 for up to 4 parks during the semester
designed for those who visit campus periodically or often use public transportation
Option 2: $42 for up to 10 parks during the semester
Option 3: $75 for up to 18 parks during the semester
designed for those who visit campus once a week
Option 4: $150 for up to 36 parks during the semester
designed for those who visit campus twice a week
Option 5: $299 for unlimited parking during the semester
designed for those who visit campus three to four times a week
Summer Option: $130 (Fitzgerald), and $125 (Maryland Avenue Garage) for unlimited parking during June and July
fall: Aug. 1-Dec. 31
spring: Jan. 1-May 31
summer: June 1-July 31
Pay-Per-Park: $5 per park
- You can pay with a credit card or debit card with your Bee Card.
- You don't have to sign up for any sort of plan.
- You can park in either garage by pulling a ticket at entry.
- For the Maryland Avenue Garage, you only need to activate your Bee card for the student rate for the first time you use it. This means you would tap your Bee Card at the gate, pay, and exit! No need to wait in line at the attendant booth. To activate your Bee Card for the student discount, contact the Parking Office at 410.837.6573 .
- For the Fitzgerald Garage, remember that the ticket must be validated by a cashier to obtain the campus rate. If the garage is closed, and thus no cashier is on duty, you will need to pay the full rate.