UB Connects: Become a Mentor!
CONNECT, INSPIRE, SUPPORT.
UB Connects is a mentorship program designed to provide students with the opportunity to cultivate networks that support their academic, career, emotional and social development at the University of Baltimore.
UB CONNECTS HELP STUDENTS TO:
- Strengthens their success skills
- Fully transition into the UB community with a sense of care
- Maximize their use of campus and external resources
- Build purposeful networks
Mentor Time Commitment:
- Faculty and Staff volunteers are matched with one UB Student for two semesters
- Volunteers are expected to meet (in-person or virtually) with their mentee at least 2-3 times per semester or as agreed upon.
To become a mentor, complete the next steps below to be matched with a mentee for fall 2020: