It's your time to shine. Congratulations!
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
To celebrate your graduation and show your UB pride, we invite you to make a contribution of $20.15 to the UB Alumni Association Scholarship Fund.
Graduating students who participate will be recognized with a bee tassel charm to wear at the Commencement Ceremony. To make your gift or to request additional information, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 410.837.6131 or email us at email@example.com.
Fall 2015 Commencement Ceremony
Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2015, 1 p.m.
Patricia and Arthur Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric
As you get ready for commencement, take care of this checklist by the appropriate deadlines:
- Register for graduation, pay the fee and confirm degree information.
- Update your contact information, if necessary.
- Attend the Fall 2015 Graduation Fair.
- Purchase your cap and gown.
- Pick up your tickets and make arrangements for special seating, if necessary.
- Let us know about honor society membership and think about being a speaker or a student vocalist.
- Review photo, video and live stream information.
- Review the day of the ceremony instructions sent to you by mail in early May.
- Finally: It's your time in the spotlight! Congratulations!
I wish you the joy of a purposeful life. I wish you new worlds and the vision to see them. I wish you the decency and the nobility of which you are capable. —Jonathan Daniels