The actions you take matter.
Refer a Code of Conduct or Academic Integrity Concern
If you believe there has been a violation of the university's Academic Integrity Policy or Code of Conduct, please let us know by completing the Policy Violation Referral. This will allow us to work with you to ensure concerns are addressed appropriately and in compliance with university policy.
The Community Standards program educates students about making informed decisions and the importance of acting with integrity and respect.
- Oversight of the university's conduct adjudication process to address concerns of potential violations of the Academic Integrity and Code of Conduct policy.
- Promoting student conduct expectations and working in conjunction with UB community members to develop student policies that promote a positive learning environment.
- Providing information about university conduct expectations, the adjudication process and the policies and procedures outlined in the Student Rights and Responsibilities Guide.
- Facilitating a group of UB students, faculty, and staff who serve as ambassadors for the Community Standards program and adjudicate student policy violations.
- Investigating complaints brought against students for potential violations of the university's Sexual Misconduct policy.