Positive decisions promote success.
A Commitment to your Community
Developing a safe and supportive environment requires a commitment from the entire UB community. If you believe there has been a violation of the Academic Integrity Policy or Code of Conduct, please let us know by completing the Policy Violation Referral. This will allow us to work with you to ensure concerns are addressed respectfully and in compliance with university policy.
Community Standards emphasizes the importance of creating a safe and supportive university environment where members are committed to making positive decision for themselves and their community.
- Promotes student conduct expectations and encourages UB community members to actively discuss these expectations in relation to their decisions and actions.
- Answers questions about university policies, the Student Handbook and provides guidance on responding to concerns and navigating the student conduct process.
- Facilitates a fair and equitable university conduct process that encourages accountability.
- Works in conjunction with UB community members to develop student policies that promote a positive learning environment.
- Provides support and guidance to those who believe they have been a victim of assault or discrimination.
|C: Community||A: Accountability||R: Responsibility||E: Excellence|
|Students, faculty and staff making positive choices that constructively promote a strong, healthy, safe community.||Addressing actions that are not consistent with community expectations in a fair and equitable manner that promotes learning and growth.||Community members taking ownership of their decisions and addressing the impact of their actions.||Community members recognize success requires a commitment to strong personal and community values.|