Legal Consultation Services
Finding appropriate legal services is easy with the SAP. Legal consultation services are an additional benefit provided by UB. Upon calling the SAP, you will be linked to a Student Care Coordinator who will conduct a needs assessment and connect you to a qualified attorney to provide you with resources and in-office or telephonic consultation about your specific legal issue. If you determine you need further assistance, you will receive 25%off the attorney's hourly rate.
Note: The SAP cannot consult on school-related matters.
The SAP offer a wide variety for legal resources and services, including:
- The right attorney with expertise specific to your legal matter
- Access to a national network of attorneys with exceptional experience that are matched to your needs
- Concierge help to navigate the legal world
The SAP legal benefits include:
- Free 30 minute consultations
- In-office or telephonic with local plan providers
- 25% off the attorney's hourly rate when an hourly rate is quoted for services beyond consultation
- Each consultation must be over a new legal topic