The 2016 "Neighbors in Need":
- included four senior citizens from the Waxter Senior Shelter
- four families through the Salvation Army ranging from two family members to eight family members
- supplied the Waxter Shelter, the House of Ruth and the Salvation Army with various toiletry items and supplies
UB Staff and Faculty Spirit at Work: "Neighbors In Need" Gift of Giving
The University of Baltimore hosted its 9th Annual UB Staff and Faculty Spirit at Work: "Neighbors In Need" Gift of Giving during the 2016 holiday season.
The University continues its tradition of helping the less fortunate and expanding its impact in the greater Baltimore community.
UB faculty and staff personally sponsored individuals, families and shelters, giving more than $3,000 in gifts, including gift cards and cash.
UB staff and faculty volunteered their time and shared well wishes to our neighbors, donating items, such as: clothing, coats, housewares, food, gift cards, electronics, personal care items, books, DVDs, handbags, and learning activity games.
On behalf of the families and neighbors in need, we extend their sincere gratitude to the UB offices and departments that participated, and we thank all of you for demonstrating a true commitment to UB's Spirit at Work!
- Office of the President
- College of Public Affairs
- Division of Administration and Finance
- Office of Government and Public Affairs
- Office of Human Resources
- Office of the Provost
- Schaefer Center for Public Policy
- School of Law
- The Law Centers
- The Law Library
- Yale Gordon College of Arts and Sciences