Office of Government and Public Affairs
Public Affairs duties include ...
- Media Relations and Communications
- Maryland Public Information Act
- Speech writing
- Content contributions for website, print publications and social media
- Promotion of accomplishments
Government Relations duties include ...
- Liaison with local, state, federal government entities
- Advance University strategic priorities and presidential activities
- Represent and advocate for UB positions on pending legislation and policy proposals
- Advance opportunities for funding and engagement
- Represent UB to external boards, commissions, and constituencies
Policy and compliance duties include ...
- Administrative policy development and management
- Provide leadership on University compliance efforts
- Title IX/Sexual Misconduct prevention policy administration
- Advance programs that support UB's mission
- Coordinate UB's Anchor Institution Status (BCAP)
- Administer the HEROES Academy
- Host UB's Annual Holiday Giving
- Manage UB's Live Near Your Work Program
- UB Day in Annapolis
- Meet Your Leaders Baltimore City Council series