Working Remotely: eLearning Resources for Faculty and Staff
Linkedin Learning has provided free online classes for individuals who are now working from home, due to COVID-19. The links below provide direct access to these online classes. Online classes will be available until July 1, 2020.
Setting Yourself and Your Team Up for Success - includes content on time management while working remotely, leading virtual teams & meetings, resilience, productivity, managing stress, tips on video conferencing and other topics for success.
- Working Remotely
- Time Management: Working From Home
- Productivity Tips: Finding Your Productive Mindset
- Executive Presence on Video Conference Calls
- Thriving @ Work: Leveraging the Connection between Well-being and Productivity
- Managing Stress for Positive Change
- Building Resilience
- Developing Resourcefulness
- Leading at a Distance
- Managing Virtual Teams
- Leading Virtual Meetings
- Microsoft Teams Tips and Tricks
- Learning Skype
- Learning Zoom
Leading practices for teaching online - includes content on how to teach online, create multimedia learning, and leverage virtual learning tools.