Alumni Relations Sponsorship Program
The Alumni Relations Sponsorship Program provides supplemental funding to campus partners planning events and programs that align with the University's alumni engagement and fundraising goals.
Before submitting your proposal for a sponsorship, please familiarize yourself with the criteria and guidelines listed below.
Who can apply for a sponsorship?
Applications are accepted on behalf of both single and partnering constituents* from the following audiences:
- Program Departments
- Student Organizations
*A single constituent will represent a single department, office, or individual proposing an initiative (i.e. The Bob Parsons Veterans Center, the Student Events Board OR John Smith, B.A. ’00)
*A partnering constituent will represent multiple departments, offices, or individuals proposing an initiative (i.e. the Student Events Board AND John Smith, B.A. ’00)
Your Event or Program Must:
- Engage a broad or a strategically segmented alumni audience,
- Offer an interactive environment for alumni to engage with the University, and
- Provide a meaningful experience that will instill pride in our alumni for their alma mater
Guidelines for Submission:
- Constituents are only eligible for one sponsorship per fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
- Applications must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the date of your event or program.
- There is a $250 max per sponsorship.
- All purchases must be submitted through your areas finance department and be in compliance with UB Procurement Policies and Procedures.
- Sponsorships granted to alumni will be handled directly through the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Sponsorships granted to student organizations must be coordinated through the advisor or lead faculty/staff member.
Please note the following:
- The Office of Alumni Relations must be listed as an co-sponsor of the event. An Alumni Relations logo will be provided for marketing materials.
- Sponsorship recipients must maintain a registration/attendance list that will need to be forwarded to the Office of Alumni Relations no later than 5 business days after the event or program. A template of the information needed on the registration list will be provided when approved for a sponsorship. Failure to submit a registration list will impact fund reimbursement.
For questions about the Alumni Relations Sponsorship Program, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com or 410.837.6131.