State of Maryland Comptroller's Office & Central Payroll Bureau
Payroll Online Service Center – Overview
The POSC system is designed for use by all State government active and recently retired employees who are / were paid by the Central Payroll Bureau; and for use by authorized State government payroll representatives.
First time users are required to execute the Sign Up process. This requires some personalized data and unique information found on your most recent pay stubs ( pay stub information received within the last 8 weeks, may be used). This process will help you generate a Logon ID and Password that will be used each subsequent time you access the POSC.
The POSC provides the following services:
- Online view and print of 12 rolling months of most recent pay stub information
- Online view and print of year end (Prior Year) pay stub information
- Duplicate W2 data for the most received (3) reporting years
- Online submission of Address Updates
- Online submission of Direct Deposit Updates
- Online submission for Updates to your W4 Withholding