We help the University of Baltimore community teach—and learn—more effectively.
The Bank of America Center for Excellence in Learning, Teaching and Technology supports faculty and staff in enhancing the academic experience at the University of Baltimore by:
- promoting and sharing best practices in teaching and learning
- facilitating professional development
- positioning faculty as both teachers and experts in their fields
- supporting, coordinating and implementing creative and innovative approaches to program development and student achievement
- enhancing and promoting (and introducing to new faculty) the UB culture as it relates to educational excellence.
We offer programs, consultations and events that foster faculty inquiry into their teaching practice, teaching innovation and best practices related to student learning and assessment.
The center was founded in 2008 and is housed within the Office of Academic Innovation.