hoffberger ethics library
The mission of the Hoffberger Ethics Library is to create a proactive information network in ethics that enriches the community, promotes ethical literacy and engagement, supports the mission of the Hoffberger Center, and encourages life-long learning in ethics.
Supported by a seed grant from Chase Bank of Maryland and the National Endowment for the Humanities, the Hoffberger Ethics Library plans to expand its physical library and book holdings in the Learning Commons with digital platforms and personnel to help people connect with ethics education and curricular innovations, both regionally and at The University of Baltimore.
Currently, the library includes books, journals, teaching models, videos of Hoffberger Center programs, and documentary and popular films with ethical themes. The library has proven to be especially helpful to faculty and students in the undergraduate course: "Ethical Issues in Business and Society.”
The Hoffberger Ethics Library is located in the Learning Commons, third floor.
Please stay tuned for more updates soon.
Online Ethics Resources
Other University of Baltimore Libraries
- Law Library —The mission of the Law Library is to promote and support the scholarly, research, and curriculum needs of the students and faculty of the UBalt School of Law; and to make available law and law-related resources to the UBalt community and to the public.
Robert L. Bogomolny Library
—Robert L. Bogomolny Library cultivates knowledge creation within members of campus, the Baltimore metropolitan area and beyond. The RLB Library does this by teaching the skills and insights necessary to navigate the ever-changing information landscape, ensuring the preservation of, and access to, resources, learning spaces and technology.
- Business Ethics —A rich compendium which includes links to articles and publications, case studies, corporate codes of ethics, professional organizations and associations, resources and centers, and additional ethics resources.
- BusinessEthics.ca —The Canadian resource for business ethics, with articles, case studies and other resources.
- Caux Round Table —Charting a New Course for Business. Organization for promoting business principles.
- Complete Guide to Ethics Management: An Ethics Toolkit for Managers —written by Carter Mcnamara
- American Legal Ethics Library —Cornell Law School
- Findlaw —resource for legal professionals
- LegalEthics.com —online legal services