Thank you for submitting your computer request.
Read the information below to find out what you can expect next and how to prepare for your computer.
- Scheduling: Your computer will be setup in your office prior to the arrival date you listed on the selection form.
- Licensed software: Your computer will be setup with the standard UB-licensed software. We will install other software provided you or your department has a license for it. Contact your school's business manager to arrange for software purchases.
- Additional computer items: OTS will deliver the computer as specified in the selection form. If you need any peripherals or want additional upgrades, request those through your business manager.
Looking to get familiar with UB technology? Our IT for Faculty web page has information about your netowrk account, classroom technology and other ways technology can enhance your UB experience.
Your current UB computer will be replaced with the computer you selected on the form.
- Scheduling: You will be contacted soon to schedule installation for your new computer. For most requests, we will be ready to setup your new computer within 1 week. Special configurations will require more time. We'll let you know if that's the case.
- Licensed software: If there is any software for which you have the installation media and license code, take this time to gather it in preparation of your new computer.
- Local Files: Items such as your favorites, e-mail signature, and files on your desktop will be moved for you. If you save files locally anywhere else, either make a back up (to your M drive or a flash drive) or make sure to tell the support specialist about needing them moved.