You may choose to forward your UB email account to another address, such as a home or work email account. Use the instructions below to set a forwarding address or stop mail forwarding.
- Go to MyUB and sign on with your netID and current password. Click Email under tools.
- In the upper right corner, click the
icon for settings and select Mail from the menu. Alternatively, you can type "forward" into the Search all settings box.
- On the left side of the window, under Mail, find Accounts and click Forwarding.
- Select Start Forwarding and enter the e-mail address where you want your UB mail forwarded.
- At the top of that window, click the Save button.
if you want to discontinue forwarding your UB email, select Stop Forwarding. Contact OTS Call Center with questions, comments or feedback.