You may choose to forward your UB email account to another address, such as a home or work email account. Use the instructions below to set a forwarding address or stop mail forwarding.
- Go to webmail.ubalt.edu and sign on with your netID and current password.
- In the upper right corner, click the gear icon for settings and select Options from the drop down menu.
- On the left side of the window, under Mail, find Accounts and click Forwarding.
- Select Start Forwarding and enter the e-mail address where you want your UB mail forwarded.
- At the top of that window, click the Save button.
if you want to discontinue forwarding your UB email, select Stop Forwarding. Contact OTS Call Center with questions, comments or feedback.