Web Bachelors student can take the Writing Placement Test on campus or arrange to have it proctored in your area. To do so:
1) Contact the Center for Educational Access if you have a disability that may require a testing accommodation
2) Contact the proctor (an employee of a library or college testing center)
3) Arrange a date and a time for the test administration
4) Request one hour and 15 minutes for the writing exam
5) Submit this request form at least 10 days in advance of your scheduled test date
Bring a photo ID with you to the test site. The proctor will monitor the exam and return the exam to UB for evaluation.