You know what it's like to be the new "kid" on the block. Join us and help to welcome your future Denit peers and share your Honors knowledge and experiences while meeting new friends and developing your communication and leadership skills.
What is a Denit Ambassador?
You are the friendly face of the Helen P. Denit Honors Program. You can help the program and your peers in the following ways:
- answer questions about the program
- promote participation in our many FREE events
- help with admission and recruitment events
- cultivate a rockin' Denit Honors community
- fun and freebies
- leadership experience
- résumé builder
- competitive advantage for our financial awards
- meet new friends
What is expected of a Denit Ambassador?
As a Denit Ambassador, you are expected to be yourself ... you are already awesome!
- be friendly, helpful and courteous at all times
- when able, please wear your Denit Honors T-shirt during events
- if you are asked something you don't know the answer to, it's ok...we will learn together
- plan on contributing three - six hours per semester, scheduled around your busy calendar
- recruit other Denit Ambassadors and honors students
For more information, contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.