Chapter 1607 - Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
As a new student to UB, please complete the following list to utilize your REAP Benefits:
- Complete VA Form 22-1990, Application for Educational Benefits, online.
- Complete the Veteran Semester Enrollment Form once you have enrolled in your courses.
- Provide a copy of your DD-214 or Certificate of Eligibility.
- Review UB Veterans Benefits Checklist.
- Submit all paperwork to UB's Office of Financial Aid.
Transferring to UB?
If you have utilized Military and Veteran Benefits at another school, please complete the following steps:
- Submit the Veteran Semester Enrollment Form
- Submit a copy of your DD-214 or Certificate of Eligibility
- Submit the Request for Change of Place of Training (VA Form 22-1995)
A credit evaluation must be completed for undergraduate students by the Office of Admission.