Skip to content

Chapter 31 - Vocational Rehabilitation Educational Assistance Program

As a new student to UB, please complete the following list to utilize your Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits:

  1. The Department of Veteran Affairs Rehabilitation Counselor must provide you with form 22-1905, Authorization and Certification of Entrance or Re-entrance into Rehabilitation and Certification of Status. UB must have a copy from Department of Veteran Affairs on file.
  2. Complete the Veteran Semester Enrollment Form once you have enrolled in your courses.
  3. Review UB Veterans Benefits Checklist.
  4. Submit all paperwork to UB's Office of Financial Aid.

Transferring to UB?

If you have utilized Military and Veteran Benefits at another school, please complete the following steps:

  1. Submit the Veteran Semester Enrollment Form
  2. Submit a copy of your DD-214 or Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE)
  3. Submit the Request for Change of Place of Training (VA Form 22-1995)

A credit evaluation must be completed for undergraduate students by the Office of Admission.

Last Published 3/8/17