Chapter 31 - Vocational Rehabilitation Educational Assistance Program
As a new student to UBalt, please complete the following list to utilize your Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits:
- The Department of Veteran Affairs Rehabilitation Counselor must provide you with form 22-1905, Authorization and Certification of Entrance or Re-entrance into Rehabilitation and Certification of Status. UBalt must have a copy from Department of Veteran Affairs on file.
- Complete the Veteran Semester Enrollment Form once you have enrolled in your courses.
- Review UBalt Veterans Benefits Checklist.
- Submit all paperwork to UBalt's Office of Financial Aid.
Transferring to UBalt?
If you have utilized Military and Veteran Benefits at another school, please complete the following steps:
- Submit the Veteran Semester Enrollment Form
- Submit a copy of your DD-214 or Certificate of Eligibility
- Submit the Request for Change of Place of Training (VA Form 22-1995)
A credit evaluation must be completed for undergraduate students by the Office of Admission.