Hello, Class of 2017!
Welcome to UB and to the world of opportunities that await you, both in and out of the classroom. You're ready to get started, and we're ready to help.
So Start Here:
- Visit the UB campus. The best way to get to know UB is to see it for yourself, so schedule a tour or attend an
- Find out more about learning communities, where you'll connect with other students while exploring topics like Swimming in the Shallows (Without Getting Eaten by the Sharks): Identity and Culture in the Age of Social Media.
- Get into UB's student-life scene by checking out the Henry and Ruth Blaustein Rosenberg Center for Student Involvement and more than 45 student-run organizations focusing on everything from Amnesty International to the Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization.
- Stop by our modern Recreation Center, which offers cross-trainers, treadmills, Nautilus, spinning and weight rooms, a basketball court and more. It's also home to our dynamic intramurals and student sports club programs ranging from golf to flag football.
- Think about living in the historic yet vibrant UB Midtown neighborhood. We can help you locate convenient, nearby housing options to suit your needs.
Contact the Office of Freshman Admission at 410.837.4777 with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.