Start at the University of Baltimore this spring!
There is still time to apply to UB and enroll in classes for the spring 2020 semester. To make the process easier, we'll be hosting Transfer Decision Days every day until the start of classes. During your visit, you'll be able to complete any or all the steps needed to enroll at UB:
- apply for admission
- submit transcripts (official, from all previously attended institutions)
- get an admission decision
- receive a transcript evaluation
- learn more about financial aid
- meet with an academic adviser
- register for classes.
Secure your spot using our Transfer Decision Day Calendar. Admission and academic representatives will be available to help you from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on Friday. Please be aware of the time requirements and steps needed when you sign up:
If you have not yet applied:
- Plan to be on campus for approximately 3 hours (please arrive no later than: 3 p.m. Monday-Thursday; or 1 p.m. Friday).
- Submit your online application prior to coming to campus (use the code DECISIONDAY20 to apply for free).
- Send official transcripts from all previously attended institutions. Your transcripts can be sent from your previous institution(s) electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring them with you unopened to your appointment.
If you have applied, but not completed your application:
- Plan to be on campus for approximately 2 hours, (please arrive no later than: 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday; or 2 p.m. Friday).
- Log in to your MyUB Student Portal to identify which documents you must submit to complete your application. Your transcripts can be sent from your previous institution(s) electronically to email@example.com, or bring them with you unopened to your appointment.
If you have been admitted, but have not met with an academic adviser or registered for class:
- Plan to be on campus for approximately 1 hour (please arrive no later than: 5 p.m. Monday-Thursday; or 3 p.m. Friday).
- To accept your admission, log in to your MyUB Student Portal. Select “My Student Center” from the upper left hand corner, and then scroll down to Admissions and click “Accept.”
- Once you accept your admission, or if you have already done so, please contact an adviser to schedule an advising appointment during any of the event hours.
Additional information to make the day more successful:
- An admission decision can only be provided once all necessary documentation is received. This includes the application and official transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
- Complete the FAFSA form, and send it to UB, to ensure a timely processing and awarding of available scholarships and financial aid. The school code for all UB programs is 002102.
- Academic adviser availability will depend on a number of factors, and there may be a wait to meet with them. Please plan accordingly.
- Students interested in enrolling at our Universities at Shady Grove (Rockville, MD) campus should contact an admission counselor directly.
Want to learn more or have questions? Contact the UB Office of Admission at 410.837.4777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.