We want to help you transfer smoothly from your Maryland community College to UB.
University of Baltimore has a variety of transfer agreements with Maryland community colleges to ensure a seamless transfer of your community college credits. These agreements accelerate your academic career by letting you transfer more courses, complete coursework sooner and have more options. Additionally, students from a Maryland community college can transfer up to 63 applicable semester credit hours. Maryland community college students pursuing parallel associate of arts (A.A.) or associate of science (A.S.) degrees (e.g., AA in History to a BS in History) will be able to transfer credits seamlessly. The transfer guides below focus primarily on the associate of applied science (A.A.S) degree as this type of degree traditionally does not transfer seamlessly.
Recommended transfer program information is available from the Office of Undergraduate Admission, and counselors can help students plan their transfer. Every effort is made to keep this page up to date, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at the University of Baltimore, if you have questions about a particular program.
We currently have agreements with:
Anne Arundel Community College
- Baltimore City Community College
- Transfer Guide: A.A.S. in Allied Human Services
- Trasnfer Guide: A.A.S. in Allied Human Services (Addiction Counseling)
- Transfer Guide: A.A.S. in Health Information Technology
- Transfer Guide: A.A.S. in Law Enforcement and Correctional Administration (Correctional Administration Track)
- Transfer Guide: A.A.S. in Law Enforcement and Correctional Administration (Law Enforcement Track)
- Transfer Guide: A.A.S. in Management
Community College of Baltimore County
- Transfer Guide: AAS in Criminal Justice Transfer Guide
Harford Community College
- Transfer Guide: A.A.S. in Computer Gaming and Simulation