Skip to content

We want to help you transfer smoothly from your Maryland community college to UB.

The University of Baltimore has a variety of transfer agreements with Maryland community colleges to ensure the streamlined transfer of your community college credits. These agreements accelerate your academic career by letting you transfer more courses, complete coursework sooner and have more options. Additionally, students from a Maryland community college can transfer up to 63 applicable semester credit hours. Maryland community college students pursuing parallel associate of arts (A.A.) or associate of science (A.S.) degrees (e.g., A.A. in History to a B.S. in History) will be able to transfer credits seamlessly. The transfer guides below focus primarily on the associate of applied science (A.A.S.) degree as this type of degree traditionally does not transfer seamlessly. 

Please email with any questions about a particular program.

We currently have agreements with: 

Last Published 6/2/17