Accuplacer Test for WRIT 101
- Academic Center
Transfer students required to take WRIT 101 (College Composition) must take the Accuplacer Reading and Writing Tests. This test is NOT for freshmen or upper-division transfer students.
· RSVP required; please do so below (if there is no RSVP window below, the test if full and you should call 410.837.5383 for options). SEATING IS LIMITED, so PLEASE show up or cancel with advanced notice through your confirmation email or by calling 410.837.5383 so that other students can reserve your seat.
· Arrive with your STUDENT ID NUMBER, any photo ID and a pencil a few minutes before the test start time (late arrivals will not be admitted)
· Click here for more information about the test
· Sample questions (not indicative of all possible question types)
- Contact Name:
- Achievement and Learning Center
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.