Math Placement Test for Transfer Students
- Academic Center
Successful completion of the prerequisite course(s) or a satisfactory placement test score is required for registration in MATH 111, MATH 115, OPRE 315, OPRE 201, and DVMA 95. The exam is offered by appointment only at scheduled sessions prior to registration and the start of classes.
*This test is not for freshmen. Freshmen should call 410.837.5383 to schedule their test.*
· RSVP required; please do so below (if there is no RSVP window below, the test if full and you should call 410.837.5383 for options). SEATING IS LIMITED, so PLEASE show up or cancel with advanced notice through your confirmation email or by calling 410.837.5383 so that other students can reserve your seat.
• Bring your STUDENT ID NUMBER, any photo ID and pencil to the Academic Center, Room 103, a few minutes before the test start time (late arrivals will not be admitted)
• Click here for more information about the test and how to prepare
• Sample questions (not indicative of all possible question types)
- Contact Name:
- Achievement and Learning Center
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
If you need accommodations to participate in this event, please contact the person listed above at least 10 days prior to the event.