Annual International Alumni Career Panel
- Business Center
Get job search and career tips from a panel of UB international alumni at this popular annual event !
- The many skills that international graduates offer to U.S. employers
- The value-added benefit of paid and unpaid internships
- How to prepare for an American job interview
- At what point to raise the H-1B topic
- Juan Siller-Maltos, Mexico (B.S. in Applied Information Technology, '10)
Senior Web Developer, SCI/Radiant, www.scigrp.com
- XXX XXX, India (MBA, '09)
Chief-of-Staff, Office of Technology for Human Services (OTHS)
Maryland Department of Human Resource, www.dhr.maryland.gov
- Chimaobi (Mobie) Nwaokomah, Nigeria (MPA, '11)
e-Learning Specialist, Office of Technology Services, University of Baltimore, www.ubalt.edu/ots
All members of the UB community are invited !
Co-sponsored by the Graduate & International Admission and Enrollment Office & the Diversity and Culture Center
This event is part of International Education Week '12 (http://iew.state.gov)
- Contact Name:
- Wendy Burgess
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
If you need accommodations to participate in this event, please contact the person listed above at least 10 days prior to the event.