University of Baltimore/University of Maryland Public Service Career Fair
The University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law and the University of Baltimore School of Law invite you to the 2013 Public Service Career Fair!
When: Thursday, February 14, from 3:00-5:30pm
Where: University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, Westminster Hall, 500 W. Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
No RSVP is required. Come meet with public service employers to network and learn about possible internship and job opportunities.
Some (but not all) of the employers expected to attend:
- ACLU of Maryland
- Alternative Directions Inc.
- Baltimore City Law Department
- CASA de Maryland
- Catholic Relief Services, Office of Legal Counsel
- Civil Justice Inc.
- Community Law Center
- EEOC, Office of Administrative Law Judges
- Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Homeless Persons Representation Project
- House of Ruth
- Howard County Office of Law
- IRS, Chief Counsel Office
- Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)
- Legal Services to the Elderly
- Maryland Department of Legislative Services
- Maryland Department of Social Services
- Maryland Disability Law Center
- Maryland Legal Aid Bureau, Inc.
- Maryland Office of Administrative Hearings
- Maryland Office of the Attorney General
- Maryland Office of the Public Defender
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service (MVLS)
- National Labor Relations Board
- Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia
- Office of the County Attorney, Montgomery County
- Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
- Office of the State's Attorney for Baltimore City
- Pro Bono Resource Center
- Social Security Administration
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Prisons
- U.S. Marine Corps JAG
- Women's Law Center of Maryland
- Contact Name:
- Law Career Development Office
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.