"Where to Find the Money for Your Business" Panel Discussion
- Student Center
Are you stuck and need ideas about where to find funding for your business?
The CEI has designed a workshop just for you! Our four panelists have financial knowledge and will be at UB on April 3, 2013, from 2:00 to 3:00 pm in SC301 to discuss different aspects of funding and provide details about how to find funding resources. RSVP is required – CEI@ubalt.edu, space is limited.
Join us and enjoy a slice of pizza as we celebrate National Financial Literacy Month. Bring your questions to ask the financial experts
- Veronica Cool, Vice President, Principal Business Banker Wells Fargo Bank
- Tonia McCoy, Small Business Administration
- Kathleen Manley, Owner, Asset Funding Solutions, Inc. and one of CEI’s Entrepreneurs in Residence
- Omari Pearson, Program Manager, Operation HOPE Inc.
- Contact Name:
- Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
If you need accommodations to participate in this event, please contact the person listed above at least 10 days prior to the event.