Unprofessional e-mails are among employers’ top complaints. Learn how to convey a professional tone and create a clear, concise message.
Sample student comments:
· Good information, good instructor.
· I really liked the personal attention and problem-solving
· I learned lots of tricks that were easy to learn and remember!
· Positive, open, constructive discussion.
· The instructor and others students were friendly and helpful.
To Register: Check with the ALC for Workshop space availability, then submit the Workshop Registration Form with the course fee one workshop ($10 UB students, $20 UB staff and alumni, $30 general public), or take all four workshops to earn a Certificate of Achievement in Professional Communication ($30 UB students, $60 UB staff and alumni, $90 general public). Payment is required to reserve a seat.
- Contact Name:
- Achievement and Learning Center
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone: