Fearless Public Speaking
Learn strategies for managing anxiety, communicating clearly and creating effective visual aids.
Sample student comments:
· I liked the relaxed environment and participation.
· Lots of great points. A great refresher!
· I liked the open conversation and hearing input from attendees
· I learned more here than in my speech class!
· I learned effective techniques to overcome my anxieties.
· The instructor was really friendly and informative.
To Register: Check with the ALC for Workshop space availability, then submit the Workshop Registration Form with the course fee one workshop ($10 UB students, $20 UB staff and alumni, $30 general public), or take all four workshops to earn a Certificate of Achievement in Professional Communication ($30 UB students, $60 UB staff and alumni, $90 general public). Payment is required to reserve a seat.
- Contact Name:
- Achievement and Learning Center
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.