Maryland Bar Exam Application Process
- John and Frances Angelos Law Center
Number of days spent taking the bar exam:
Number of hours spent completing the bar application in Maryland:
Learning how to complete the bar application effectively and efficiently:
The UB's School of Law's Office of Academic Support will expertly guide you through the Maryland Bar Exam application and provide you with important insight on such things as:
- understanding the timeline for filing for the exam
- navigating difficult questions pertaining to criminal history, debt disclosure, and character and fitness
- learning how education institutions and individuals play a role in your application
- becoming familiar with how the Washington, D.C.; Virginia; and Pennsylvania bar exams differ from the Maryland exam.
Hope to see you there!
- Contact Name:
- Katie Rolfes
- Contact Email:
If you need accommodations to participate in this event, please contact the person listed above at least 10 days prior to the event.