Legal Writing Institute One-Day Workshop
- John and Frances Angelos Law Center
In collaboration with the Legal Writing Institute, the University of Baltimore School of Law will be hosting a one-day Legal Writing Workshop on Friday, December 13th for legal writing and research professors, instructors and teachers. This year’s theme is “Preparing Practice Ready Law Students.” Presentations include:
• Working Effectively with your local bar
• It’s not just the memo anymore--new exercise to enhance the classroom experience
• What exactly does the legal market expect from our students?
• Who exactly are the millennials?
A full program listing and schedule is here.
We are pleased to welcome presenters from Charlotte School of Law, Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, George Washington University, University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, Tulane University Law School and Touro Law School.
Cost is $25. R.S.V.P through the Legal Writing Institute.
- Contact Name:
- Katie Rolfes
- Contact Email:
If you need accommodations to participate in this event, please contact the person listed above at least 10 days prior to the event.