Leading with Strength
Interested in learning about your talents and strengths? You may have heard that UB offers students, faculty, and staff the opportunity to learn from and develop their strengths using the Gallup StrengthsFinder assessment. If you are interested in learning more, visit www.ubalt.edu/strengths to request a code. We will send you a code to take the assessment (takes 45min-1 hour).
The Leading with Strengths session is designed to buid your understanding of strengths and teams. How can you use your strengths to be a more effective team leader and team member?
During this session, you will:
- Develop increased awareness and understanding of your Top 5 talent themes
- Build relationships with others mindful of their talents and strengths and the talents and strengths of others.
- Communicate more effectively with others in light of their own talents and the talents of others.
- Work effectively by partnering with others with complementary themes of talent.
- Manage conflict effectively by employing knowledge of their talents and strengths and the talents and strengths of others.
We will send you the location of the workshop once you complete the assessment and obtain your top 5 talent themes. You must complete the assessment prior to attending the workshop.
Leading with Strength is part of the Strengths Week!
- Contact Name:
- Anthony Butler
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone: