'Startup Maryland' Rally for UB Entrepreneurs
- Gordon Plaza
- Rain venue, Learning Commons
We need a big UB rally cry for our home-grown entrepreneurs on Sept. 18 from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Yes, there will be food trucks—even one owned by a UB alumnus.
- Yes, Eubie the Bee will be there.
- Yes, there will be entrepreneurs pitching their businesses on the big, yellow, Startup Maryland bus.
- Yes, there will be free tee shirts for the first 100 to the Plaza.
But we need must of all is YOUR presense, YOUR enthusiam and YOUR UB pride to support our students!
Come one, come all on Sept. 18 to Gordon Plaza (Rain venue: Learning Commons)
In addition YOU can personally participate in the Open Business Pitch Platform. It will be available to anyone looking for feedback from experienced business owners on YOUR emerging business.
There is an entrepreneur in you!
- UB Provost, Joe Wood
- William H. Cole, IV, president of the Baltimore Development Corp.
- Deborah Tillet, president and executive director of the Emerging Technology Center (ETC-Baltimore)
- J. Thomas Sadowski, president & CEO of the Economic Alliance of greater Baltimore.
- Contact Name:
- Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.