Polished E-mail & Memos
- Academic Center
Unprofessional e-mails are among employers’ top complaints. Learn how to convey a professional tone and create a clear, concise message.
Professional Communication workshops are fee-based. These workshops are open to all, but seating may be limited. Please confirm space availability with the ALC prior to registration. Payment is required to reserve a seat: $10/UB students, $20/UB staff and alumni, $30/general public. Our registration form is available here.
There are four workshops in the series:
- Polished E-mail & Memos – Saturday, April 04, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- Fearless Public Speaking - Saturday, April 04, 2015 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Nuts and Bolts of Business Reports - Saturday, April 11, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- Winning Elevator Pitches - Saturday, April 11, 2015 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Take one workshop or take all four to earn a Certificate of Achievement in Professional Communication. If you chose to take all four workshops there is a discount: $30/UB students, $60/UB staff and alumni, and $90/general public.
- Contact Name:
- Achievement and Learning Center
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.