Undergraduate New Student Orientation
- Patricia and Arthur Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric
All new students are invited and expected to attend New Student Orientation.
Undergraduate New Student Orientation is scheduled for Friday, Aug. 27.
Spend an exciting and interactive day getting to know UB and learning about the UB community and all of the resources that are available to you.
New Student Orientation Includes
- A warm welcome to campus from academic and student leaders
- Introduction to key campus offices and services
- Academic overview and expectations
- Interactive breakout sessions on academics, campus life, and social and cultural aspects of the UB community
- Tour of campus
- Orientation Leaders who will guide you throughout the day
Visit www.ubalt.edu/orientation to learn more. Additional details regarding RSVP, parking, and other information about the day will be posted in the coming weeks.
- Contact Name:
- Anthony Butler
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone: