Money Bail and Its Role in Mass Incarceration
- John and Frances Angelos Law Center
- Moot Courtroom
Money Bail and its Role in Mass Incarceration
Thursday, Nov. 17 | 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Panels will focus on framing the issues, as well as on pretrial data, evidence-based reforms and potential solutions. Featured speakers include:
- Erek Barron, Delegate, Maryland House of Delegates
- Cherise Fanno Burdeen, CEO, Pretrial Justice Institute
- Paul DeWolfe, Maryland Public Defender, Office of the Public Defender of Maryland
- Tara Huffman, Director, Criminal Justice Program, OSI-Baltimore
- Michael Resnick, Maryland Commisioner of Pretrial Detention & Services
Lunch will be served to all who RSVP. Please submit your name and email below to RSVP.
- Contact Name:
- Laura Garcia
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.