Sakai Training for New & Returning Students
- William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center
New to online learning? Or are you unfamiliar with some aspects of Sakai? We can help.
Join the Center for Excellence in Learning, Teaching, and Technology (CELTT) for this workshop.
Please RSVP to Mobie Nwaokomah: firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20, 2016.
The Workshop will focus on:
- How to submit & stay on top of Sakai Assignments
- How to take a Sakai test or quiz
- How to create or respond to Discussion forums
- How to check your grades for individual and group assignments
- How to hide old course tabs
- General information will be provided on how to continue using Sakai for those with “Incomplete” grades or to retrieve old course work.
You don't want to miss it!!!
- Contact Name:
- Mobie Nwaokomah
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.