SGA Freshman Senator Intent to Run Forms Due
SGA Freshman Senator Intent to Run Forms are due FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 AT NOON!
Attention students. The Election Commission has extended the deadline for the 2017 Student Government Association (SGA) election process for Freshman Senator seats. Two seats are available.
- Intent to Run Forms for Freshman Elections 2016-2017 are available at midnight on Monday, September 6 and are due by Friday, September 9 at noon. Please visit the Election Commission OrgSync page to complete Intent to Run Forms or click here.
- Campaigning Dates: Monday, September 12 at noon through Wednesday, September 21 at noon.
- Learn more about the Candidates: Candidate platforms will be posted to the Elections Commissions OrgSync page Monday, September 12 at noon.
- Candidate Meet & Greet: Tuesday, September 13 from 3-5pm in the Learning Commons Lobby.
- Cast Your Vote Wednesday, September 19 at noon through Wednesday, September 21 at noon. Voting will be via your MyUB portal by clicking on the SGA University of Baltimore link.
- Official Announcement of Results will be Friday, September 23 on the CSI Facebook page, Election Commission OrgSync page and via campus email
Please contact ElectUB@ubalt.edu with any questions.
- Contact Name:
- Elizabeth Purswani
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.