Course Preparation for MATH 111
- Langsdale Library: Turner Learning Commons, third floor
- LC 319
Are you enrolled in Math 111 this spring semester? If so, please take advantage of this course prep review to get you prepared and mentally ready to tackle upcoming coursework.
Math 111 Prep Topics:
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Radical Equations, Equations in Quadratic Form, and
- Solving Inequalities
- Equations and Inequalities Involving Absolute Value
- Graphs of Equations in Two Variables, Intercepts, Solving Two Equations and Two Unknowns, & Lines
If you’d like to attend the review in-person, please RSVP below. If you'd like to attend online, please click the "Online" link above 10 minutes before the session begins.
- Contact Name:
- Achievement & Learning Center
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.