Legal Career Planning for 2Ls
- John and Frances Angelos Law Center
- AL 102
Understanding how the entry-level job market for attorneys operates, and how and when different types of employers hire, is critical to being able to use your time during law school wisely.
Take this opportunity to:
- Get the facts on when different employers make their hiring decisions and who is hiring.
- Learn the three key ways law students get post-graduate jobs - and understand why applying to jobs on the internet is not one of them!
- Discover the best ways to find an internship that serves your long-term goals.
- Learn the secret of effective networking.
- Develop a strategy and an action plan for this year and beyond.
- Contact Name:
- Alyson Todd
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
If you need accommodations to participate in this event, please contact the person listed above at least 10 days prior to the event.