University of Baltimore Spring Open House
- William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center
Saturday, March 3, 10 a.m.-noon
Discover what a UB degree can do for you!
If you want an education that delivers real-world results—like practical knowledge in your field and the hands-on experience employers demand—you’ll love the University of Baltimore.
Come out to our Open House to:
- learn about the curriculum for your program(s) of interest
- gather information about career opportunities and the broader scope of each discipline
- meet current students and gain insight into the life of a University of Baltimore student
- discover why you should apply to the University of Baltimore
- tour the University of Baltimore
- engage with professional advising staff who will help you make the most of your UB years.
UB Open House Agenda, March 3, 2018
10-10:15 a.m. Check-in and registration 10:15-10:20 a.m. Welcome 10:20-10:45 a.m. Alumni and current student panel discussion 10:45-10:55 a.m. Financial aid 101: Affording UB 11 a.m.-noon Admission and application workshops 11 a.m.-noon Resource fair 11:35 a.m. Campus tours
- Contact Name:
- Office of Admission
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.