Math Bootcamp (Math Prep. Workshop) Online
What is UB’s Math Preparation Workshop?
*Want to re-take the math placement but can’t attend this workshop? For students who cannot attend the four-day workshop, a self-paced, online version of the workshop is available.
- UB’s Online, Self-Paced Math Workshop is self-paced with Office Hours available to students with Questions.
- The workshop will review math concepts covered in your initial math placement.
- You can re-take the math placement after attending one workshop, or get a head start on concepts covered in MATH083/084.
What’s the cost of the Workshop?
- The Math Workshop is free of charge.
- Students who sign up for the math workshop are required to attend all four days in order to sit for the Math Placement.
- The online option is free including online office hours for assistance.
The Diagnostic Math re-take will take place on Monday, August 6th at 5pm. If you have any questions, please contact Carey Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Name:
- Carey Miller
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.