Business Law Alumni Panel
- 1401 N. Charles St
Attorneys represent businesses and corporations as ‘in-house counsel’ working within the business’s law department and as ‘outside counsel’ within law firms retained to represent the businesses in particular matters. Moreover, business lawyers specialize in a wide range of different substantive practice areas and practice types, i.e., litigation, transactional or regulatory.
Attend this panel and learn from alumni what it is like to be a business lawyer. Get great advice on how you can find an externship, summer law clerk position, or post-graduation position in a corporate law department or business law firm.
- Anthony Fadel, Staff Counsel, Prometric
- Nicholas Hawkins, Assistant Counsel, Under Armour, Inc.
- Natalie Krajinovic, Business Law Associate, John H. Denick & Associates, P.A.
- Allen Honick, Associate, Commercial Litigation Group, Whiteford, Taylor & Preston LLP
- Sarah A. Zadrozny, Associate, Complex Commercial Litigation Group, Smith, Gildea & Schmidt, LLC
- Contact Name:
- Alyson Todd
- Contact Email:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.