7th Annual Rise to the Challenge Pitch Competition
- William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center
Come Cheer! Eat! Give Away $$!
Celebrate With Members of Baltimore's Startup Community!
You are cordially invited to attend the University of Baltimore’s annual Rise To The Challenge Business Pitch Competition, sponsored by the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation. At this FREE event, six finalists (undergrads and grad students) will compete in several categories -- including CROWD FAVORITE -- to win seed funding for their business ventures.
What’s in it for you? You can participate by
- Supporting and cheering for Baltimore’s budding entrepreneurs as they pitch their business ideas and ventures to a panel of judges
- Voting for your favorite contestant - Crowd Favorite wins $$$!
- Meeting and mingling with UB students and alums, entrepreneurs, business owners and other like-minded people
- Enjoying a night out — with the entertainment, food, and drinks on us!
So bring your enthusiasm and desire to connect, and we will supply the good cheer. We hope you will join us.
Date: May 1, 2019
Time: 5:30 PM until 8 PM
Location: William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center at the University of Baltimore
Please register HERE
Or contact us at CEI@ubalt.edu with any questions or special requests for parking, etc.
Don't wait: Last year's student pitch competition was standing-room only, so don't delay. Register today!
This event is sponsored by the Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation and is open to ALL members of the Baltimore community.
- Contact Name:
- Erica Lander
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.