Adult Learner Information Session
- John and Frances Angelos Law Center
Are you interested in returning to college to begin or complete your degree? Maybe you’re interested in gaining the knowledge and skills needed to make a career change or move up from your current role. Are you a veteran or an active-duty service member? Then join us for our Adult Learner Information Session.
During this program you’ll:
- explore our available academic programs
- learn how to apply to UB and pay for your college education
- get advice about how to attend school while managing life’s other priorities
- learn how to leverage your life experiences to maximize your educational journey.
- Contact Name:
- Office of Admission
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.