Junior Visit Day
- H. Mebane Turner Learning Commons
Leap toward your future at the University of Baltimore’s Junior Visit Day! Join us on Saturday, Feb. 29, from 1-3:30 p.m. to learn more about UB and the many opportunities we offer.
Junior Visit Day will provide information tailored to students who are scheduled to graduate from high school in 2021. During the event you will tour our campus, and learn about a range of topics related to the college experience:
• Choosing your college: how to find a great fit
• Demystifying financial aid: understanding the types of aid, eligibility and options for paying for college expenses
• Selecting a major: what’s the right major for you
• Preparing for what’s next: making the most of your senior year in high school
We look forward to welcoming you and your parent/guardian(s) to campus on Feb. 29 for this juniors only event.
Location: H. Mebane Turner Learning Commons
- Contact Name:
- Office of Admission
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
Appropriate accommodations for individuals with disabilities will be provided upon request 10 days prior to a campus event and 30 days prior to an event requiring travel.